Re: PR: Bosch CCTV Now Online at Bass Burglar Alarms

>There will be outrage expressed by dealers for one.

If the Bosch Rep in his area doesn't care the dealers can outrage all they
want. The Rep is the only one that has the juice to stop anyone. If RLB is
helping the Rep make his numbers then that's all that matters I suspect.
Otherwise he wouldn't have the line. There are so few parts in the line that
are actually "dealer exclusive" it isn't that much of a concern anyway. If
RLB's volume falls then the self-righteous will sink him. Who cares anyway?
Are you getting parts backdoor from him? If RLB is making it work, then good
for him. I hope he prospers.