Re: PR: Bosch CCTV Now Online at Bass Burglar Alarms

Robert,

I'm curious as to how you are buying some of these products for resale
via an online store to end users.  At least a few of the products
listed below are normally only sold to certified dealers who pay for
the training and certification associated with the products.  By
selling directly to the end user (or trunkslammer), you seem to bypass
this requirement.  Are you dealing directly with the manufacturers?