Re: Recomendations for house alarm system

On Apr 12, 5:47=EF=BF=BDpm, "Roland" <rol...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There's no phone line, or internet connection. Only temporary AC
> power. Too expensive for a one time use. It's not a deterrent.
>
> If you want to try some new strange ideas to entertain yourself many times
> Bosch will play along. You can get stuff on evalution for 90 to 120 days
> without much problem. Going up to 6 months is not uncommon. If you put in=
> system like the Video Jet 40 with an UPS (for the power) and a wireless
> router, and CF memory you could do some interesting things that would not
> cost you =A0anything but yor time; and could really impress your customer.

I'm guessing the wireless router has got a range greater than a mile
or so?
This house is pretty isolated which is the reason the kids are able to
get to it break glass and break into tool boxes and vandalize the
house and get away, without being seen by neighbors.

I don't know what the Jet 40 is, but if it doesn't make a noise and
create a deterrent, it's just gonna get stolen ..... after they break
the windows.