Re: Al Gore where are you?

>But I won't shed a tear when he goes.

None of us will be certain how others will mark the mystery of our death and
dying.
Notwithstanding your brief  RL experiences, I do think it is strange how a
person you are never likely to interact with, other than very briefly here,
would ever become important enough to you to have any real emotions about,
positive or negative.