>"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> 461c6275$0$9877$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> >
>> > "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>toll

>> > What in the hell are you talking about?
>> >

>> wasn't it a confession of your abuse of alcohol?
>
>Uh no, I don't drink

Pete is drunk.. He must be thinking of me - the reason Anheuser-Busch
is still in business today.

According to Bassshit I'm also the powerhouse behind:
Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson , GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi-Aventis, Novartis,
Hoffmann-La Roche,  Merck , AstraZeneca,  Abbott Laboratories , and
Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Everyone should buy stock in there firms... because my buying power
knows no ends.

Oh yeah... I never like to end a post without saying a good ole'
fashioned "fuck you" to my friend Robert Bass.  Fuck You Robert Bass!!