Re: I am Mr. Trunk Slammer

There are few things that are done to absolute perfection. With more effort
nearly anything can be improved. When programming a panel I want to be
certain that extra effort is to error check the panel program information as
part of testing the panel. I transfer and expand the zone text from the
keypad portion to the panel zone attributes. I send that to central so they
have the best information we can provide as far as zone type and
description. It is helpful to both central and for the tech on call to be
able to ask for that data when getting an after hours call for help from a
customer. If that makes me green and inexperienced then so be it. I am not
so experienced that I believe I can't make a mistake. Knowing that I can
make mistakes, and do often, makes me want to be certain to error check to
see that I don't.