Re: Notifier

news:1175876744.929425.321660@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Napco has made it official by sending a notice to all their dealers
> that their equipment will work with VoIP.

If that is correct the people at Napco are a bunch of idiots for making a
blanket statement like that, hell even ADT won't go that far. Do you have a
link to that statement?

> So what problem is there with VoIP?   For me(?) ......... none.

Your experience then is far better than mine, results are so mixed that it's
useless to even try keeping track of what works and what doesn't with the
various providers. You mention Comcast, I've seen CID work with them here in
Dallas but not in Atlanta, I've seen 4/2 work and I've seen it fail.

BTW I've never seen SIA work.