Re: Moose Z1100 Problems

Thanks for the relpy, Nick!

I assume that the telephone jack is connected correctly.  This system
had been monitored in the past, and when activated, the Cops showed
up.  (Although, I suppose a connection may have come loose since
then.)

Also, the phone company had to come and repair some lightning damage
to their lines nearby.  One possibility is that lightning could have
fried something, right?

I'll try to cycle the power when I'm at the building this weekend.
I'll let you know if it works...

Thanks,
--Z

PS: We haven't chosen a monitoring company yet.  If we can get this
thing working, we may give you guys a try!