Re: Moose Z1100 Problems

Hi Z...

Possibilities:
defective RJ31X telephone jack.
telephone cord is not connected to the correct terminals of the Z1100.
defective telephone cord.
incorrect type of telephone cord.
Z1100 needs power-off/on reset.

Might be other things... give me a call (number is on the website link
below, use x2) and I'll be happy to discuss them.

Nick
http://911Alarm.com
(oh, yeah, we monitor nationwide, including the Z1100) :-)