Re: Notifier

On Apr 5, 9:56=EF=BF=BDam, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> CID is a great time saver especially with setting up the cs end of =A0it.
> Any installer that doesn't test everything is dumb anyway.
>
> and as Mark says..I wouldn't trust anything on voip right now.

I never had a problem setting up the 4/2 format because I have default
programs set up in my laptop with all the standard codes that I use.
It hardly ever varies. Except when I have a special signal like water
or low temp and then I'd just change the code for that particular
zone. And I could make it whatever I wanted unlike CID.

You're right about the testing but theres not too much chance that
you're going to find an installer that's using CID that's going to
test send every signal to CS.

CID sends faster but if your talking about sending one or two signals
there's hardly a difference to be important. If your sending ten or
so, ( but when does that ever happen?) then CID is overall faster.  CS
like it because in the whole theme of their operation, at the end of a
shift, they can process a lot more calls. What they don't like and
never expected when they kept crying for everyone to use CID is now
everyone uses restore signals, so they're right back where they
started.

I've got more to say on it but I gotta sign off now. I'll pick this up
again next time.