Re: Notifier

>If it's a fire alarm the cable would still have to be
>listed for the purpose.

That is the rub. In a residential situation if the wire from the control to
the SIM or POPIT type device is a data loop, is the "fire" portion then the
wire from the popit or SIM to the device? If one has a two wire data loop
where there are fire points as well as burg points, it is not clear to some
what the exact rule would be as to where the fire wire should start. I know
what makes sense, and what I would do, (make it all fire wire) but some have
a different view. I have never seen it clearly drawn and labeled in any
trusted document I could use as a reference. It is only described in words
that some consider vague.