Re: Brinks Home Security files Civil Suit against Jim Rojas & www.tech-man.com

> Does that include me buying you off?

Yeah you & Nick bought me off and the 2
> lines talking about our food drive printed
> in one of the trade mags has produced
> a tidal wave of customers for me. Just
> last night an alarm company owner read
> that article and decided to buy a system
> from me...

Was his name Jake?

> After that call a homeowner who subscribes
> to the security mags read those 2 lines and
> contacted me to say they want my company
> to protect them because we gave hungry kids
> a turkey. The customer said that anyone who
> can give away turkeys & toys must own the
> greatest alarm company on the planet.

Obviously they failed to read the articles in
the Braille magazine describing a system I
designed for a blind couple in CT a few years
ago.  Had they done so you'd have been
left in the dust.

> Actually I did it for the publicity. It's part
> of my goal to dominate the globe...

I'm doing the same thing, except I'm using
Usenet to accomplish the job.  At the current
rate I'll have all of Nairobi (the journey of a
thousand miles begins with a single step,
grasshopper) within six months.  After that
it's on to Belgium and from there the sky is
the limit.  My plan is cheaper than yours
though.  I'm giving out rubber chickens
instead of turkeys.

> I want alarmco owners worldwide to fear
> the onslaught coming their way when I
> expand my turkey and toy drive into their
> market...

Same here, but all I have to do is use the
word, primate.

> At least 15 companies have surrendered
> so far (I never knew SDM was available
> in France)...

[Robert grabs paper towel to clean coffee
from 24" monitor]

> Suppliers have reduced my prices by 86%
> due to my immense buying power, and my
> yard signs have been popping up from