Re: Brinks Home Security files Civil Suit against Jim Rojas & www.tech-man.com

On Apr 5, 12:24 pm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms>
wrote:
> > How many consumers make buying
> > decisions based on the benevolence
> > of the company?
>
> Does that include me buying you off? <

Yeah you & Nick bought me off and the 2 lines talking about our food
drive printed in one of the trade mags has produced a tidal wave of
customers for me. Just last night an alarm company owner read that
article and decided to buy a system from me. After that call a
homeowner who subscribes to the security mags read those 2 lines and
contacted me to say they want my company to protect them because we
gave hungry kids a turkey. The customer said that anyone who can give
away turkeys & toys must own the greatest alarm company on the
planet.

Actually I did it for the publicity. It's part of my goal to dominate
the globe. I want alarmco owners worldwide to fear the onslaught
coming their way when I expand my turkey and toy drive into their
market. At least 15 companies have surrendered so far (I never knew
SDM was available in France). Suppliers have reduced my prices by 86%
due to my immense buying power, and my yard signs have been popping up
from coast to coast.

> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>