Re: Brinks Home Security files Civil Suit against Jim Rojas & www.tech-man.com

I brive a dus wrote:

>On Apr 4, 10:25 pm, Milhouse Van Houten <n...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Robert L Bass wrote:
>> >- Had a nice call today from one of
>> >the regulars here.  No, I'm not saying
>> >whom.
>>
>> It was Tom... <
>
>And what if it was me, Jeffy? You have something to say?

Just that you are an opportunist..  You give to the hungry once a year
to make yourself feel good.  You think that one good meal for them is
solving a problem, it is. for you....

You take that opportunity to publicize it.....  You make the NG know
you are doing some great thing by feeding a small population for a
day.  You also make sure that trade magazines know about it.....  So
it is mere advertising for you.  It also comes at a convenient time
for tax breaks, huh?

Want to impress me???  Do the charity work without emailing the
business journal and trade rags expecting press.  Do it all year
round, because these folks are hungry everyday - not just Christmas
Day.   Because we both know if your motives are true - you don't need
acknowledgement.