Re: Brinks Home Security files Civil Suit against Jim Rojas & www.tech-man.com

"Milhouse Van Houten" <none@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
ue291318fue8b1vhq6v2oo3dot8t8mbll9@xxxxxxxxxx

> Want to impress me???  Do the charity work without emailing the
> business journal and trade rags expecting press.  Do it all year
> round, because these folks are hungry everyday - not just Christmas
> Day.   Because we both know if your motives are true - you don't need
> acknowledgement.

this make me think about a quad/switcher that Bas supposedly gave to a fire
fighter museum a few years back...

he could have just waited for the acknowledgment from the curator of the
museum to thank him for his gift(witch he received for a tax deduction) but
no he had to post online that he was sending them the switcher...pathetic..