Re: Brinks Home Security files Civil Suit against Jim Rojas & www.tech-man.com

I hate Brinks. They're not all that prevalent out here, but the try to steal
business from me occasionally. They have an "in" with realtors and
apparently they give these guys a stack of decals that say: Call Brinks for
Service, which the realtors stick on my alarm panels and on keypads in homes
that are being sold, but they're too stupid to remove my decals or lawn
signs. So if the new owners call Brinks..guess what...Brinks tries to sell
them a new alarm system (you know one of dem proprietary jobs that come with
a PSA lease agreement!)

No doubt the referring realtor gets a few bucks in their pocket. Most new
homeowners don't fall for the scam and end up calling us anyway...but it
pisses me off.