Re: Looking of a door access system

On 24 Mar, 06:44, "ABLE_1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a project that requires a free standing single door card access
> system.  My one choice is the IEI ProxPad Plus however it has some
> shortfalls and will not do all desired.
>
> Here is what I am looking for and was wondering if there is a mfg or model
> that can do it all.
>
> Single Door System maybe expandable but not required.
>
> Program and Add/Delete cards thru keypad without the use of a PC
>
> Can connect PC if desired
>
> 100 plus cards capacity
>
> Time schedule to unlock door on flexible schedule M-F 8-5
>
> New DST schedule or flexible
>
> Remote mount reader if desired
>
> Anyone know what system may meet the above requirements???
>
> TIA
>
> Les

Bewator's Entro Lite could do the job here (Siemens now owns bewator,
so it's also known as Sipass Entro Lite)

DC800 + BC43, comes in around $650 AUD and can go up to 8 doors

http://www.bewator.com/int/products/index.xml/AC/AC_RE_STANDALONE/AC_RE_STANDALONE_SPLIT/p1316

http://www.bewator.com/int/products/index.xml/AC/AC_RE_STANDALONE/AC_RE_STANDALONE_SPLIT/p1317

where are you on the planet?