Re: Brinks Home Security files Civil Suit against Jim Rojas & www.tech-man.com

If you don't mind me asking just how vigorously are you going to defend this
case? Are you going to let them get a default judgment and then see what
luck they have collecting?
In Texas State Court you might be able to enter a plea of privilege to get
the case moved. I am not an attorney so I don't know if Federal Law has a
similar feature.
I guess things are a little dull at Brinks HQ. I guess the armored trucks
are getting a little low on cash. Does your little box take cash out of the
back of those things? How else did the $75K number appear (other than to
meet the requirements for getting the case filed)?
I say the best defense is a good offense. The first is to get it tossed out
on technical merits claiming the $75K is boggus. Although one is usually
responsible for their own witness expenses, I am certain there are enough
dissatisfied Brinks customers with horror stories to tell that deposing a
whole slue of them and getting that into the public record might be more
expense and negative press than Brinks could stomach. I fought bigger
corporate boneheads than this. Although most attorneys really hate to lose a
case, I think that corporate apathy at the corporate employee level is
probably going to serve you better than anything else. With a last name like
Rojas I figure you might know a little Spanish. Here is a little Spanglish
Tex Mex message, with some German for good measure, you can deliver to
Brinks on my behalf. FUMAR DE WEINER!