Re: Notifier

Nothing seems difficult once you understand it. I have programmed Napco
starting with a chip burner on panels from the CCI-7 on. The first one I
used the PCD 2000/3000 software on was an MA 3000. As far as a learning
curve I'd say the Bosch G series is more troublesome to program, if for no
other reason that you can't error check it with the software.