Re: Why?

news:4513f81f$0$25788$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I have a 3lb "drywall adjustment tool" specifically for that purpose!

I only do that when I have already decided not to work for that contractor
again.  If they give me a hard time about it I don't.  If they ask me to be
nicer and already have new jobs in the works for me I will sometimes
reconsider.  For GCs I like I always use a drywall saw and leave the cut out
plug in the hole for the patch and paint guys.

If its my fault (rarely, but it does happen) I'll even patch, but I never
texture and paint on a new house.  My texture is never as good as theirs for
a match, and they always have extra paint in the storage containers.  I know
how to do it, just don't have the practice to do it fast and as neatly.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River