Re: http://www.instantunlocker.com/

It's definitely not a scam. I have one and it works great. It removes
any lock settings as well - doesn't just change the code. Good for the
newer Ademcos with the downloader only access. I am just waiting for
the GE head to come out.

If you call the number on the website they have lots of specials. I got
the hardware for free when I bought 25 unlocks. I think their interest
is more in the recurring - like all of us :-)