Re: http://www.instantunlocker.com/

Yes, and this assumes the unit doesn't smoke the panel when it applies
voltage in a way the panel was never designed to handle. By way of
learning how to properly unlock boards, I also spent a lot of time
learning their design. There is NO way to unlock any board this way
without applying some measure of power to the chips on board. In my
biased opinion, this would make any board unlocked this way suspect for
future use.

But then Jim and I are obviously biased. We unlock boards the CORRECT
way. This gizmo strikes me as just another example of someone trying to
take the quick and dirty way out (aren't there enough people in our
industry already who take this approach...)

Oh, well, we shall see....

RHC