Re: First Alert Fa 148c programming

An Ademco 6150 will work on FA 147C and FA 168C, as will the Ademco 6128 and
its replacement, whatever that # is, I forget.

I do notice a lot of my FA 560's develop display problems like dark shadows
at the top - but who knows what happens to them to cause it.  Funny how
keypads I mount at 8 feet for door status never go bad.... The kp's I use
for 1/2 hour night shift check-ins are  wearing out after 5 years average.
Perfect app for a reader, but  I am stuck with kp's in 50+ bldgs that
generate over 1700 events every 24 hrs. Job security!

Rick