Re: Why I Don't Do Service for Other Companies

Stay away from any Pro Alert systems too - somehow I had gotten roped into
servicing 900 accounts down in Tucson. Horrible experience...I was off the
hook legally but believe me when I say these were crapola, and in many cases
fraudulent installations that NEVER worked.

Servicing for other companies can be a horror show, and I won't do it except
in rare instances where I know the rep. of the company and I'm provided with
complete documentation and printout of the history, etc.