Re: Why I Don't Do Service for Other Companies

I have been payed to clean up several bad commercail burg and fire installs
and found most companys were happy to pay the cost to keep the customer
happy.
Those companys who are not willing to work with me its goodbye and do not
call me back.
Shame there are so many companys out there that all they are intrested in is
getting the monthly monitoring and nothing else.
I have seen dealers out my way switch from ADT , to  Monitronics  or what
ever other dealer program is available after they cant meet the current
programs requiremnts and keep enough account retention and seem to never get
the message  it the customer that matters stupid.
Take care of the customer  and you do not need to do automatic renewals and
every other nonsense trick to retain accounts. but some dealers never learn
as do the gullible people who buy from them.