Re: Scantronic 9751 internal sounder/fire detector

Sorry, Misinterpreted that one.
I am once again in agreement with you, To my knowledge there isn't a
requirement for bell delay on fire zones. Worth noting though as I think the
panel has a global bell delay. Could be a bit of a bugger.

Glad you had a nice break. I had 2 weeks over your side a while back. Loved
it but had to come back to earn some more. :>(

Paul Ekins

Linc Secure