Re: Scantronic 9751 internal sounder/fire detector

It sounds like your internal sounder is as you said a siren which actually
connects to a different pair of terminals on the main panel.
You could easily connect a speaker to the internal sounder terminals and
still use the existing sirens as well.

--
Paul Ekins

Linc Secure