Re: Is low-priced Internet monitoring reliable?

Call it exotic.

A lot of guys don't want to make a committment to a product line that
requires minimum purchases, factory training, stuff like that. It's great
stuff, I've been using it for more than 10 years. And it's not made in China
or Mexico.

"blueman" <NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
| > "Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > >
| > > "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > >
| > > Only if they shell out for the modem, but they are darned easy to
program
| > at
| > > the keypad.  There is also a hack.  A DMP rep mentioned it to me, but
| > have
| > > no clue what it is.
| >
| > It's like this, sure getting it online IS possible but how much do you
want
| > to bet that 99% of the installers out there will know jack about DMP?
It's