Re: PC5010 - LCD-5501Z: Constant trouble light and beep on install

You win some, you lose some.  As stated earlier, this is the 3rd system
I've (or friends) purchased from various ebay vendors, and the first
one that is problematic.  Even if I have to purchase a new PC5010
board, I'm still ahead several hundred dollars.