Re: PC5010 - LCD-5501Z: Constant trouble light and beep on install

el_giovato wrote:
> I can't tell if it's partitioned, since I'm unable to access the
> system.  It was purchased as "new", therefore I assumed it was coming
> with factory defaults.

Power it down completely.  Wait for about 30 seconds.  Power it back up
again.  If you hear the relay on the lower right portion of the board
rapidly "click", then the board you have is "locked".  IOW, it's not
"new", it's "used" (and probably partitioned).