Re: PC5010 - LCD-5501Z: Constant trouble light and beep on install

Tried it this evening, and I do not hear a click from the board.  I
also emailed DSC technical support, and they told me they are limited
in the support they are allowed to give consumers (ridiculous!), but
the technician said the panel is not recognizing the keypad.
Not sure where to go from here.