Re: Is low-priced Internet monitoring reliable?

The company I use follows the call list I provided. I think the Police are
3rd on the call list. My city requires a permit for alarm responding, and we
are given only three falses in a year, then the permit is suspended and I
have to pay a higher cost to reinstate and also a document on what I have
done to reduce the false alarms.  So far, the alarm company has gotten a
hold of us on within the first two tries.

Dan