Re: Service Department Suggestions?

So when the client calls for support and gets disconnected they can pay
the $30 again? Franklin, I am ashamed of your response. Old age is
making you loopy. You're losing your wits. My suggestion is that you
grab a bag of snowballs and head down to the border and assist the
Canadian minutemen in keeping American wetbacks from sneaking in for
jobs.
They want you at that igloo. They need you at that igloo.