Re: DSC PC5010 Battery Low Error

I'll check the keypads,  there is nothing attached at the PGM terms.
My system consists of 2 keypads, 2 bells, and zone expansion board.
Thats all.   I have the bell and all aux. terms disconnected right now.
 I have the battery connected.  I want to see if it will charge,  After
one hour I checked the battery with the terms connected and I get 12.1
VDC.  I will check it again in 1 hour.