Re: contact window

> Hell no that won't work! The bottom sill has a flange that goes up INTO the
> window seal channel.

No problem.  I should have mentioned it but it's easy to snip off 3/8" of the flange.  Since it's not part of the sash that won't
affect warranty should the window develop a problem later.

> May have to put it in the side track, the windows tilt so maybe
> possible...who knows...??

That often works but on some modern windows the counter balance employs a braided nylon cord which rides behind a plastic extrusion
in the side track.  If this should be the case with these particular windows drilling there can wreck the system.  They are a royal
pain to replace if you cut through the cord.

> Triple time on these puppies.

Nah.  They don't take any more time than a conventional, wooden, double-hund window.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics