Re: Looking for Work

I hear that all sorts of nasty things have been happening up there lately at
Bosch. Back when in was Radionics it was always a cut above the rest. I know
of lots of D8012 and D8112 Radionics panels still cooking after 20 to 25
years. Now that Bosch is in control and everything is made in China it's
just like all the rest or maybe even a cut below. They recall the GV2 or the
G Series fail sometimes after just a couple of years of service. I heard
about 8 engineers got the axe over the G series to GV2 screw up and about a
dozen others were canned as well. Sometimes when we order gear (like the
7024) it comes in the right can but it is actually a DS9400 instead. Bad out
of box stuff like never before. Long time users like Auto Zone, FedEx,
Penneys, Wal-Mart, Target etc. all getting a sour taste in their mouths I
keep hearing. The CCTV gear still seems okay but the IFAS stuff makes me
worry. What's up? Can you tell us or would you have to kill us after you
gave us the story?