Re: contact window

> if I could get the rare earth magnet in the slot where
> it wouldn't obstruct the sill flange that would be ideal.
> from there the 3/8" switch would be an easy drill shot.
> Or those little magnet tabs RLB posted looks like
> they might fit  in the gap between window and sill
> according to the drawing saving 1 drill shot per switch.

The technique I suggested doesn't require drilling the sash.  Considering the cost of the windows, it's a better option than some of
the other methods we've tried over the years.  You will need to snip off 3/8" of the flange which protrudes from the sill plate but
that's a snip... er, snap.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass