Re: Disabling a Factory Car Alarm (1995 Toyota Corolla)

Thanks a lot, everyone.  I'll try all of this, but will continue to keep an
eye on this thread in case something new comes up. :)

By the way, speaking of this thread, anyone else having problems receiving
the previous messages of this thread?  My client says "no longer available
on server."  Huh.  Good thing I archived it...

Thanks again.

-LN

                http://www.usenet.com