Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Wrong on two counts.  It was a stranger and the "gun" was a non-working replica.

Now that's news to me.  In our one and only telephone conversation you
never once mentioned the gun was a "replica".  In fact, ISTR you told me
it *wasn't loaded*.  Be that as it may, the mere fact that you pulled it
out and made threat to use it is completely unacceptable.  You "got off"
lucky with "five years probation".

> The information in a private website which you
> accessed was and is wrong.  You've relied on that erroneous information for years.  The event in question happened about 30 years
> ago.  Care to explain what it has to do with the OP's question?

Care to explain how it is you seem to think your "shilling" for your on
line store every chance you get is even remotely acceptable?  When's the
last time you read the FAQ?