ADT Contract Language help.

To make a long story short (see my other recent posts) I am *likely* to
go with ADT Corporate for an extensive residential system. The main
reason besides overall cost is they have agreed to write in the
contract that the system is NOT a lease and will be owned from DAY 1.
Further they agree to write in the contract that at the end of the
contract term (3 years) they will provide free of charge to appropriate
master codes allowing the main Safewatch Pro 3000 box to be used by any
independent installer.

Since I don't know the technology lingo, how should the language read
in your more professional opinions to make sure that I don't have
issues 3 years from now if I want to switch to other monitoring without
equipment changes? Is "master code" the appropriate term or what?

Thanks, if they don't get the language right I will likely go to an
independent at over a $750+ premium, but if they give the way out I
don't think I can pass them up.