Re: Suggest for placement of ADT/Ademco wireless window sensors

We install them in the wall for jobs like that, then fish the wires down to
the transmitter...and charge a lot extra for it.

Biggest question here is the house looks like NEW construction....like still
under construction...like why didn;t it get wired?