Re: Suggest for placement of ADT/Ademco wireless window sensors

Why are you asking other industry members to do ADT's job? You signed
with them so let them handle the issues. If they can't do it the way
you want it done then slow it down and find another company. Don't get
your shorts in a knot when you receive less than cordial replies
because those that compete with ADT don't take too kindly to being used
to solve an ADT problem for free.