RF Immunity in Smoke Detectors

I have a customer who is an amateur radio operator and is complaining
that whenever he is transmitting he trips the smoke detector we
installed (System Sensor 2012HA).  He is asking for a smoke that is
better designed for RF Immunity.

Almost all the motions I have seen have some spec listing RFI  (typicall
30v/m 10-1000Mhz)  but I have not found any such spec on any of the
smokes I have looked at.  (System Sensor, GE-Interlogix, DSC)

Anyone have any suggestions for a smoke detector in a RF rich environment?

Anyone done an install at a radio station (the transmitter not the
studio) and what did you use?