Re: RF Immunity in Smoke Detectors

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:02:45 -0500, Eyeball Kid <jimbo1@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I have a customer who is an amateur radio operator and is complaining
>that whenever he is transmitting he trips the smoke detector we
>installed (System Sensor 2012HA).  He is asking for a smoke that is
>better designed for RF Immunity.

Those HAM guys always crack me up.  Whenever something doesn't work
with their giant transmitters nearby, it's OUR problem.  Here's an
idea,  Mr. Ham, use the Internet to talk to that boring guy in
Timbuktu you'll never meet.

How long before that spectrum is annexed by the Feds anyway?

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)