Re: "paging system"

I tried to help out a customer last month after the guard spilled coffee (or
coke) inside the LEF-3. I figured only two hours to swap the unit (with
drive time and a helper) so that's what I quoted and got a P.O. for that
from the customer. Well there was a little change in the LEF-3 I hadn't
counted on. The transformer changed quite a bit from the old LEF-3. The
PS-12A was now the PS-1225UL. I ended up spending another 2 hours getting
rid of the hum from the LE-Ds (running a ground wire & relocating some other
customer owned equipment). Since I quoted 2 hours I had to bill for only two
hours. So what ended up being about $450.00 should have been closer to
$600.00. I'm sure the (big multi-national) customer needed that donation
from our company to theirs. No good deed goes unpunished.