Re: "paging system"

Ahhhh if you "Quoted a simple Aiphone intercom" and they didn't want to
spend that much, how much did you price it at????  Either they are too cheap
or you priced it to the moon.  Sounds like you should either walk away or
look at your pricing.

Two tin cans and a string would work for the very cheap.  Then again you
could use a wireless door bell from Lowes or Home Depot for $29.95, plus 1
hour labor to travel and pick up, and 5 minutes to install, another 5
minutes to instruct and your out the door.  Service calls to replace the
battery once a year minimum of a 2 hour service call.  Seems very profitable
to me. $$$$

But, be careful if they find out how simple it was they may have there
secretary go a pick it up and install and you get nothing.

Les