Re: "paging system"

Google "annunciator panel" or "annuciator".   That's what they are
called and you should be able to find something already built that
will work for you.

You can also make one with simple relays and light bulbs, but that
would require some minimal electrical knowledge and probably not look
as spiffy as a commercial solution.

Beachcomber