Re: ADT alarm

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:rPednToW5vhnQLDYnZ2dnUVZ_rGdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Having a Non-monitored alarm is like having
>> Dish Network without any F-----G Channels
>> programmed into the box...
>
> That argument assumes that monitoring service will actually deter the thief or enable the
> homeowner to obtain police, fire or medical response in a timely manner.  In many instances
> that is indeed the case, but not always.  Some rural homes are so far from police patrols that
> might not help with burglary.  Even in some densely populated cities, police response to alarm
> calls is so poor that the value of the service is questionable.

Bass...you're a f******g moron.   Why?   Look at your statement above in response to "fire or
medical response"...are you really attempting to say that a monitored system for that is
"questionable"?

Granted...around here a "motion-living room" would go out as a "next available unit", but a
"panic" or "medical emergency" will go out as "immediate"...and as for fire...around here the
Fire Dept responds to that...I don't believe there are many PD patrols who have fire fighting
responsibilities.