ADT alarm

Hi,
I just moved into new house that had working ADT Focus 32 (DSC Power
832) system installed on it. I dont plan to subscribe to monitoring and
want to do local monitoring. Currently the display panel shows Trouble
light (I believe from previous owners telephone being disconnected). I
know the passcode for the system.

Can you guys please guide me how can I set this system to work locally.
If everything is already set up right, how i can i get rid of trouble
light because of telephone being disconnected.