Re: Hey Bass

"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:452b19f9$0$19684$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Anyway.  The specs seem to indicate that it could certainly have pulled
away
> from a Bambi at a light who was busy posing on his butt jewelery.  LOL.
In
> reality it would probably have lost ground to any experienced rider who
> really wanted to race.  The biggest problem with the Burgman as a
> performance machine is the lack of a manual clutch.  No way to wind it up
> and slip the clutch.  Still at 50HP and 44 lbs of torque it should be able
> to get up and scoot.
>
> --
> Bob La Londe
> Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River
> Fishing Forums & Contests
> http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Sunday on the west side of White Rock Lake here in Dallas I outran a BMW Z3
on my Optima Baron recumbent, believe me he never had a chance....

In reality the BMW was only doing 20 mph sightseeing the lake and I had just
come off the first hill maintaining 35, I seriously doubt he, the Honda
Goldwing and the Chevy Impala cop car ahead of him cared what I was doing.
Now I'm really not lying with the first statement but I'm not exactly
telling the entire truth either if you know what I mean

BTW Some videos are at www.youtube.com  look up "markleuck" for some brief
entertainment :)